Wednesday, December 31

Happy New Years!

Dear Savani,

I finished the Twilight saga a while ago and it was wonderful! I seriously couldn't put the books down. Now that I'm done reading them I feel like I can't get interested enough in another book, but that's how I was with all my other books. haha. I took Brett to see Twilight for our 4 year anniversary on monday (which was actually supposed to be on Sunday) and he liked it. Now he understands why I liked the books so much =). Watching the movie for the 2nd time around wasn't as great as I thought it would be...I didn't think Bella (in the movie) was very good. She studders too much and when she says her lines it comes off as a little too rehearsed. But who am I to judge? I stink at acting PERIOD. But Edward is still HOT. hehe.

We spent Christmas in Las Vegas and Brett got to go to the BYU Bowl game. Too bad they lost but it was a good experience for him to stand in the freezing air. Scotty, my mom, and me got super sick (yacking and all) and that was no fun. But Scotty was able to go to Circus Circus and go on the fun rides. It was really fun seeing my family.

Guess what I get to do now? Go to the dentist and get my wisdom tooth YANKED. yippie!

4 comments:

The Croft's said...

Umm, sister you need to return calls!!

Anonymous said...

hey kare! this is lauren:) just wanted to let you know i sent some pics from vegas to your karebare email, i dont know if you still check it but yeah figured you might want some. well we miss you guys alot! ttyl

daveandsavani said...

thanks girl for putting a little something out there! its good to know your alive =)

Molly Malia said...

hey, hows that baby coming?
scotty is getting sooo big!